Thursday, December 31, 2009

Crazy Eight's

Crazy Eight's


8 Things I am passionate about
1. My Family
2. My friends
3. The gospel, I dont know where I would be without it
4. Working out
5. Learning, i love learning new things I can apply to my life or just interesting things
6. Reading
7. Dancing/ Music, even tho i am so not talented in these categories, my life would be so boring without them
8. People, i just love people in general

8 words or phrases I use the most

1. I love you
2. I'm POSITIVE
3. seriously. (i'm trying to use that phrase less tho, its sounds extremely blonde.)
4. dudeski
5. hold on
6. haha
7. bye ya'll
8. Where are you?
9. "Good Afternoon, thank you for calling the provo marriott hotel, this is virginia, how may i direct your call" ( i say that about 50 times a day at work)

8 things I want to do before I die
1. Get married/ Have children
2. Become a nurse
3. Go to navoo and visit the church historial sites
4. Travel more
5. Master sewing/ make cute blankets and clothes
6. Help my family/ take care of my mom
7. Get a six pack
8. Learn to speak Spanish fluently

8 things I need now
1. fruit and healthy food at my house
2. My car and bills paid off
3. A 10k donation... see # 2
4. new tennis shoes
5. New brakes and windshield for my car
6. A vacation to somewhere warm (aka go visit katherine)
7. to finish school
8. a shopping spree

8 places I want to visit
1. Navoo
2. Italy
3. Greece
4. Australia
5. Paris
6. London
7. New York City
8. Jerusalem

8 favorite restaurants (or food items)
1. Zupas
2. Cafe Rio
3. CPK
4. Guru's
5. Mi Casita
6. Olive Garden Salad and Bread sticks
7. Spoon-Me frozen yogurt
8. Pumpkin pie

8 favorite TV shows
1. Modern Family
2. Will & Grace
3. So You Think You Can Dance
4. Friends
5. Biggest Loser
6. The Office
7. The Bachelor
8. I shouldn't Be Alive






Thank you blog for entertaining me at work.



No comments:

Post a Comment